HPX-1 Plus Digital System
The future of NDT has arrived
The new HPX-1 Plus has the capability to handle extra long plates, custom cut plates & rigid cassettes. Improved optics for better imaging, 30% faster throughput on long saturated plates, improved imaging plate transport system, higher mechanical reliability and a more user-friendly DICONDE compliant software for the best experience in digital imaging.
The HPX family of products has earned many of the NDT industry’s most prestigious awards. It was no surprise when we first introduced the original HPX-1 that it would change the CR landscape and raise the bar in the industry. The new HPX-1 Plus CR system builds on this solid foundation, and raises the bar even higher, to make NDT radiography easier, more productive, more accurate, and more affordable.
The HPX-1 Plus offers many improvements. Improved optics for better imaging, up to 30% faster throughput on long saturated plates (very high exposure), an improved imaging plate transport system to protect imaging plates, higher mechanical reliability and a more user-friendly DICONDE compliant software for the best experience in digital imaging.
The HPX-1 Plus is a full width CR reader capable of running extra long imaging plates. The system has a wide dynamic range with high sensitivity, making it ideal for almost any type of imaging application. Whether you’re using a gamma or X-ray source, the HPX-1 Plus’ high sensitivity can help reduce shot time. It shows exceptional performance in weld applications, delivering weld-quality images consistently and dependably.
The complete system ships pre-configured and is ready to operate with a few simple connections. The powerful, easy-to-learn software and intuitive interface minimizes training time; your operators will be up and running fast.
Carestream’s award-winning HPX family of digital products have improved field reliability and enhanced the capabilities in the NDT marketplace. Long plate and multi-plate scanning combined with SmartErase® boosts output productivity so you can get more done in a day than ever before. Our exclusive positive pressure filtered air system keeps dust and dirt out for cleaner images in both the laboratory and in remote operations. With a shock and vibration resistant design your team can image in the harshest of environments bringing a new level of confidence to digital imaging in the field.
Plate size flexibility
- HPX-1 Plus can handle a wide range of plate sizes up to 60″ long, ranging from 70 mm – 14-inch wide
Wide dynamic range
- Provides wide dynamic imaging range in a single shot
- Reduces many multi-film shots to a single CR exposure
Subdued or room light capabilities
- HPX-1 can work in an environment with subdued lighting (does not need to be dark)
- Light cover masks out most outside light during scan
- Can run bare imaging plates or with a rigid cassettes (this can be used in normal room light)
Halogen “Smart” erase
- Improved SmartErase system applies calculated light intensity erase based upon exposure received
- HPX-1 Plus improved throughput from optimized erase system
Superior image viewing tools
- Image viewing tools allow displayed images to be enhanced digitally to aid in interpretation without altering the Original Image Data
- Customizable multilayered image display filter
Specifically built for NDT applications:
- Multiple fans and filters maintain positive internal air pressure to keep dust, debris unfiltered air out of the system
- Integrated brushes and seals keep environmental light and dirt out
Rubber feet absorb ambient vibrations in the field
- Ergonomically designed handles for easy transport
- Dust cover for extra storage protection in industrial environments
- Withstood rigorous drop testing (100 g impact force)
- Withstood variable amplitude and frequency vibration test
See product brochure.
The HPX-1 Plus Digital System is designed for use in the following industries:
Want More Info on the HPX-1 Plus Digital System?
Get in touch with us to learn more about the HPX-1 Plus Digital System or any of our other products.
Equipment & Imaging
Review our industrial NDT X-ray equipment & imaging product lines. We manufacture our own X-series line of products and we're also an authorized dealer for many top quality manufacturers such as Carestream, VisiConsult and Danatronics.
Peltec Services provides a variety of Field Services on an as needed and service contract basis. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and go to great lengths to provide cost effective, best in class service.
Peltec Services is ready to provide you with a variety of industrial X-ray equipment supplies on an as needed or recurring basis. We are committed to making sure you always have what you need.
2028 South Main St. BLDG A,
Darlington, South Carolina
More than 60 years experience in NDT X-ray Solutions.