NDT Lab X-ray Systems
The Peltec 4500 X-series Industrial X-ray Compact System Package
- Compact 450KV producing solid state X-ray generating system
- Power driven X-ray tube positional with up and down axis and extend axis
- Built in area alarm package with audible pre-warning
- Highly stabilized frequency with very low ripple rate producing sharper imaging
- Industrial designed for the NDT Market
Special Points of Interest:
- Mortorized tube position axis's reaching 104 inches down to 16 inches
- Build in Area Alarm Package with audible alarm during pre-warming
- Self diagnosis indicators presenting status of the equipment
- Plug and Play design for the modern NDT Department
- Peltec 4500 X-series Industrial X-ray compact system package was designed for vault use for the NDT Industry.
- The unit is designed to produce 450 KV with a max output of 4500 watts.
- The unit integrates a solid state power supply that is oil and gas free.
The highly stabilized generating device produces a consistent 25Khz output with low ripple/noise rate which delivers a more constant beam which produces a better image on CR, DR and Film median.
The system also features an electric tube positional which allows the end-user to adjust the tube height to desired position. The adjustable tube is capable of achieving a maximum height of 104 inches down to 16 inches. The tube holder also has the capabilities to rotate the tube 180 degrees for angle shots. The system can operate is a vertical or horizontal beam direction.
Peltec X-series product also incorporate a full compliancearea alarm package that is required for vault operation.
The Peltec X-series also has a comprehensive fault diagnostic circuitry and Arc sense devices which protects the system from tube arcs.
External Chiller for cooling the oil in X-ray tube. The Chiller features quick lock connectors.
- 180-164Vac, 47-63 hertz, power factor corrected input to equal to or greater than 0.98
- 25 amps
- Load: +/-0.05% of rated output voltage for a full load charge
- Line: +/-0.05% of rated output voltage over specified input range
- Ripple (P-P): <0.1%
- Accuracy: 0.25%
- 50ppm/degree C
- Load: +/-0.05% of ratted output current for a change from 30% to 100% of rated
- Line: +/-0.05% of rated current over specified input voltage range
- Accuracy: 0.25%
- Stability: 100ppm/degree C
- Output: 0-6 amps at a compliance of 10Vdc, Maximum
- Dual Focal Spot: Small and large, selectable via interface signal
- DC filament drive. Closed loop emission control regulates filament setting to provide desired x-ray tube emission current
- System can be operated with a hardware controller or via computer
- Hardware Controller:
- Remote Interface:< Ethernet utilizing a VB GUI
- 0 to 50 degrees C
- -40 to +85 degrees C
- Less than or equal 0.1% per 8 hours, after 1 hour warm up
- 20% to 85% RH, non-condensing
Cooling Power Supply
- Forced air