Portable X-ray Equipment
Non-Destructive Testing LPX SeriesOnly LORAD systems have these unique combination of features:
- End-grounded x-ray tubes
- 5-160 kV, 5mA constant potential output
- 10-200 kV, 10mA constant potential output
- 10-300 kV, 10mA constant potential output
- 100% duty cycle
- Beryllium window x-ray tube
- Lightweight, gas insulated portable x-ray tubeheads
- LORAD's exclusive Laser Pointer for pinpoint central x-ray beam targeting
- Water and air-cooled models available
- Warmup program, test data display, self-diagnostics and status display
- Automatic adaption to input voltage
- Quick and easy maintenance via plug-in printed circuit boards
- 100 feet of cable for emote operation
- Plugs into standard outlet or portable generator
- 40 degree Directional Tubehead or 360 degree Panoramic
Constant Potential Output for the Best DiscriminationThe LORAD LPX Series x-ray units have been engineered to produce the sharpest images in industrial x-ray. The high radiation output of the LORAD LPX systems allow for lower kV per exposure and increased film contrast for superior radiographic imaging.
The unique design of the LPX series x-ray units allows for unmatched repeatability by monitoring both the kV and the mA directly at the tubehead, not at the high voltage powers supply input like other systems.
Digital Microprocessor ControlAll LORAD LPX System comes standard with LORAD's exclusive microprocessor-driven control. In addition to automatic warm-up and self-diagnostic circuitry, the LPX Series x-ray units have memory to store and recall up to 250 exposure techniques and will retain the last set of exposure parameters present before powering down.
With LPX Series x-ray units, kV is adjustable in 1kV increments and mA in 0.1 mA increments. Exposure duration can be set anywhere from 0 min 0 seconds to 99 min 59 seconds in 1 second increments; mA is variable from 0 to 29995 mAs.
LORAD LPX Series x-ray
Digital Microprocessor Control