Digital Radioscopy Production System
High resolution x-ray imaging using CMOS technologyKey Benefits
- Better resolution than amorphous selenium panels
- Imaging size is up to you
- Highest resolution at the lowest cost
- Dozens of images can be saved on a single 20 cent CD, the only reoccurring cost of inspection
- Easy to implement on factory floor and existing film cabinets
- Systems can be used in portable situations with durability and reliability
- Simple for radiography personnel to operate and maintain
- 80 micron resolution
- 30 - 450 Kev constant potential x-ray capibilities
A revolutionary CMOS x-ray system for inspection of packaged products, tires, fuel rods, medical parts, electronics, composites, molds, castings, tubing welds, pipe welds, die-casting parts, etc.
EnvisionScan panels are custom ordered with 3", 6", 12", 18" or 24" width by any length desired up to 36". Each high resolution image is aquired in seconds, then instantly presented on a large flat-panel workstation screen. This system uses rugged and durable CMOS technology for long life in extreme industrial environments.
The CMOS panels work with conventional constant potential x-ray sources, but with out the film, chemicals, developing, and waiting for the results that are inherent with conventional radiography.
CMOS Panels for Digital Imaging Solutions
NO Parolax Systems
Quality imaging at a fraction of the cost of film
The ability to see detailed materials in the same capture
48 micron imaging
with 4X4 System